MaxOver V1 - America's Best Batting Tee for Baseball & Softball
- Adjustable from 21.5" to 43", allowing low ball and high ball drills with one tee.
- Computer designed V-shaped steel base provides the best stability on the market. 50% higher tipping point than any other Batting Tee made. rubber-skinned, it's as tough as truck tires and resistant to sliding.
- Quick disconnect Locking Collar provides instant set-up and disassembly. No tools needed. No threaded parts. Easy to transport.
- Manufactured with incredibly durable, high-quality materials; stainless steel tubing, neoprene rubber, and polycarbonate.
- Rolled neoprene ball holder ensures low resistance to bat contact and durability.
- Weighs less than 6 pounds
Innovative Batting Tee Design - Patent Pending Components
Computer designed tee base optimizes tee stability in the direction you're hitting. The MaxOver tipping point is over 50% higher than any other batting tee on the market. Coated with a layer of truck tire rubber, our base is the toughest made. Combined with our ultra-low resistance ball holder, you'll make the most efficient use of your practice time.
Our Locking Collar allows you to break down, and set-up, the tee in seconds. Not only is it far quicker, it will function perfectly long after sand and grit destroy their threaded connection. Want to add weight to our tee? The collar will lock down any 2" Olympic Weight Plate in seconds.